Offre déposée le 20/09/2021
What to expect
- Answering to pre-sales projects, team’s coordination, drafting of the creative and digital proposition
- Supporting the sales teams in the pre-sale phase of projects
- Leading the conception phase (functional and content aspects), leading the creative team and writing the functional specifications
- Estimating workloads and planning resources
- Coordinating internal and external project stakeholders
- Managing risks and project organisation according to internal procedures
- Economic, structural and strategic project management
What we're looking for
- You are a curious, creative and a motivated team player with a hands-on mentality.
- You have great initiative as well as an independent and goal-oriented approach.
- Your international professional experience in project management and support of partners is complemented by a high affinity for technology and the cultural sector.
- You have professional experience in both the private and public sectors.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You also have very good negotiating skills and assertiveness.
- You speak English and German fluently. French is a plus.
Good to know
- A challenging position within a fast-growing company.
- Full-time position to fill in Cologne (Germany) ideally or in another German city (Berlin…)
- Attractive remuneration and great career options.
It's up to you !
- CV + cover letter
- salary expectations + availability date
Alice Billard : email@example.com